Your business' credibility depends on a great website. 75% of someone's impression of your business is based on overall aesthetics of your website.
The cost of a website redesign can be unpredictable, and it’s hard to find an unbiased source of information. If you're getting quotes, they can vary wildly from firm to firm. If one aspect you need is left out of your project, the redesign process can drag on and become painful. And regardless of cost, how do know if you'll get a return on your investment?
This 22-page guide provides an unbiased review of the following topics and gives actual cost numbers and factors:
- How much does it cost to build a website?
- Everything you need to know about website pricing, including actual numbers and a comparison of in-house design vs. outsourced design
- Six must-haves in your website redesign budget
- Considerations for making your company website a sales engine so you see ROI
- The "hidden" cost of a website redesign that you're probably not aware of
Whether you do your website redesign in-house or outsource it, be prepared by reading this guide. You'll uncover things you haven't thought about before, and you'll be better equipped to budget the expense.
To download your free copy, please fill out the form.